Nepal is definitely one of Asia's most wonderful nations. This beautiful country is situated on the lap of the huge Himalayan range. The key trekking locations in Nepal are numerous gigantic places like Everest Base Camp, Annapurna Base Camp, Manaslu, Langtang Valley. In past years, Nepal has become the world's most popular hiking destination. You will enjoy the stunning treks in the same coun...
Sarangkot Hiking is one of the special trekking trail in Nepal. Pokhara, 200km west of Kathmandu, is Nepal’s second biggest city and holiday region of the World. It settles between Lake Phewa and the 50 km Annapurna Range toward the north. Our 8 days Dhampus, Naudanda & Sarangkot hiking offers a country prologue to this trekking area’s amicable individuals. Heights stay underneath 2 000m/6 500ft, disposing of any probability of altitude sickness issues. The trails are less packed than those heading into the Annapurnas.
A short drive upper east of the city prompts the beginning of the trek through rustic woodland and farmland to the Gurung (Buddhist) village of Dhampus on the edge of the Annapurna Conservation Area. Views on the amazing Machhapuchhare (Fish tail), sentinel to the Annapurnas stands toward the north – with fine snow peaks behind.
The trekking trail at that point travels south to Naudanda, where views overlook the Pokhara Valley while toward the north, the Himalayan view expands to include Dhaulagiri toward the west, and Manaslu in the east. An evening stroll through village toward the southeast prompts prosperous Sarangkot for the evening. However better views on the lake and Himalayan horizon – with three 8 000m/26 250ft tops in sight are on offer. After a sunrise photograph shoot, spend a wonderful morning strolling through forest down to Phewa Lake – and a vehicle drop you to your Hotel. For more information, please CONTACT US.
- Day 01 :Entry Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport (1 350m/4 260ft)
- Day 02 :Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing OR A Day at Leisure
- Day 03 :Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Day 04 :Pokhara – Dhampus Phedi (1 130m/3 170ft) – Dhampus (1 700m/5 580ft), 25 min drive, 3-4 hrs trek
- Day 05 :Dhampus – Naudanda (1 430m/4 690ft) – Sarangkot (1 590m/5 220ft), 6 hrs
- Day 06 :Sarangkot – Pokhara (880m/2 900ft), 2 hrs
- Day 07 :Pokhara – Kathmandu (1 350m/4 260ft), by Deluxe Tourist Bus.
- Day 08 :Departure to your respective port.
Note: If you are single, we can manage this trekking for you with additional USD 200 cost.